Like Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone on Facebook and then fill out the form below!
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to The Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone. Your contact information will only be used for the purpose of notifying the winners. The Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone (hereinafter LOMES) will not retain your contact information nor will it be shared with any other entity.
- Only one winner per household is permitted within 6 months after a household has a winner
- Employees of LOMES and its affiliates as well as immediate families of each are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
- No purchase is necessary to enter any contest
- As a winner of any contest your image, likeness and voice may be used for marketing purposes on a variety of medium including company web and social media pages.
- Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. LOMES reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
- All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at our main office location in Springfield, MA prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
- In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as LOMES awarding the prize to the winner. LOMES shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. LOMES shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- All LOMES contests are open to all eligible Massachusetts and Connecticut residents 18 or over that have not won anything from us in the past 6 months (unless otherwise specified)
- Winners will be expected to claim prize within the time specified in the particular contest.
- Any prize awarded to an ineligible participant will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
- LOMES reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
- LOMES assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. LOMES and its affiliates, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- LOMES reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time.
- LOMES shall have no responsibility for contestant's inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest that our beyond our control.
- All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out correctly and completely or you will be disqualified.
- Any problems with the internet or email are no way our responsibility.
- Contestants who register to participate on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.