Organizations We Support
Our Charitable Giving Partners
At the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone & Morelli, our attorneys and staff live and work in the community. We realize that in Connecticut, many of our neighbors rely on outside help. And many of these organizations rely on businesses and the community to support the good work they do.
Our goal is to help build a stronger community by giving back. We remain passionate in our efforts to support a variety of charitable initiatives in Connecticut.
That's why we devote our time and resources to a number of Connecticut organizations. Our mission as a firm is to help improve people's lives, and that applies to our work in the community just as much as our practice of law. Below is a list of our charitable giving partners and causes.
- Lupus Foundation of America - CT Chapter
- "21 Strong" CT Downs Syndrome Organization
- CT Humane Society-Newington
- Jude Children's Research Hospital
- "Making Strides" American Breast Cancer Society Chapter
- CT Food Bank
- Toys for Tots
- Camp Courant
- Mary's Place
- The Salvation Army
- The Greater Hartford Association for Retarded Citizens (HARC)
- Make a Wish America
- Special Olympics Connecticut
- ALS CT Chapter
- Hartford Public Schools-Capitol Prep Magnet School
- Wethersfield Little League
- "Drive safe with the My TV 9 Star"
- Thanksgiving Food Drive with KC 101 Radio