Drug linked to internal bleeding, other serious health problems
Xarelto (also known as Rivaroxaban) has been linked to serious, life-threatening side effects such as an increased risk of uncontrolled bleeding. If you or a loved one has experienced serious health problems while taking Xarelto, contact the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone in Massachusetts or the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone & Morelli in Connecticut. Our dangerous drug lawyers are accepting new cases involving Xarelto.
We have years of experience handling such complicated cases. We know what evidence to look for and how to transform that information into a rock-solid case designed to succeed. We're even prepared to take your case to court if necessary.
Health problems caused by Xarelto can have serious consequences - to your health, your well-being and your finances. Medical bills can add up fast. You might not be able to work for weeks or months. That's why it's critical that you have us on your side, fighting for your rights.
What are common Xarelto side effects?
Bayer AG created and marketed Xarelto primarily as a blood thinner. (In the United States, Janssen Pharmaceuticals markets Xarelto.) Unfortunately, this anticoagulant drug is linked to a risk of uncontrolled bleeding, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Many of the serious side effects linked to Xarelto include:
Some of the most common symptoms of a serious bleeding event due to Xarelto exposure include:
What You Should Do
Take your symptoms seriously right from the start. If you or a loved one is experiencing any health problems due to Xarelto, we strongly urge you to take the following steps to protect your health and your rights:
- Contact your doctor immediately - Demand to see your doctor right away. You could have a life-threatening health problem. Don't wait to seek medical treatment. Call your doctor now.
- Go to the emergency room if necessary - If your doctor is unavailable, go the emergency room if your symptoms are severe. Your health could be at risk. Waiting to be examined by a doctor, EMT or another health care professional could put your life at risk.
- Document your health problems - Write down exactly what seems wrong with you or your loved one. Keep a journal and take photographs if possible. Also keep a timeline exactly when and what you notice about your health. Evidence builds strong cases.
- Contact us - Our experienced Xarelto injury attorneys can work with you and make sure your case receives the attention it rightfully deserves.
How We Can Help You
We can handle your case from start to finish. As your attorney, we can do whatever it takes to build the strongest possible cases, including:
- Thoroughly investigating your case
- Consulting with medical experts
- Reviewing your medical records
- Negotiate directly with Bayer AG and Janssen Pharmaceutica if necessary
- File a Xarelto lawsuit if necessary
- Take other legal action if necessary on your behalf
Don't let insurance companies or drug manufacturers dictate what happens to you. Take back control. Contact the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone in Massachusetts or the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone & Morelli in Connecticut. Call (800) WIN-WIN-1 right now and schedule your free case evaluation. This may be your only opportunity for justice. Seize it! Contact us.