What Should I Look For When Choosing A Connecticut Personal Injury Lawyer?
Learn How To Select The Right Attorney For You
After a personal injury accident, Connecticut attorneys can all quickly start to seem the same. That's why some people simply hire the first personal injury lawyer they can think of to handle their case.
We understand your frustration and desire to move forward with your life at the Law Offices of Salomone & Morelli. But it's important to realize that choosing an attorney to handle your case is one of the most important decisions you will probably ever make in your life.
If you don't have the right lawyer working for you, you could miss out on obtaining the compensation you rightfully deserve for your accident. And since accident-related expenses can easily add up to tens of thousands of dollars or even much more, your entire financial future could be at risk.
What Matters Most
When choosing a lawyer in Connecticut, it's important to consider the qualities that matter most in a personal injury attorney. These include:
- Experience - You want a lawyer who has successfully handled similar cases.
- Knowledge - You want someone who understands how the legal system works.
- Commitment - You want someone who will aggressively investigate your claim.
- Reputation - What previous clients say about a lawyer matters. Read their reviews.
- Results - Previous verdicts and settlements say a lot about a lawyer's ability to win.
Questions You Should Ask
When you meet with an attorney for the first time to discuss your case, remember to ask the following questions:
- Have you handled similar cases in Connecticut?
- Do you thoroughly understand all the applicable state and federal laws?
- Have you successfully filed a personal injury lawsuit?
- Will you personally handle my case?
- Can I contact you if I have any legal questions?
- Will you keep me informed of the status of my case?
- Do I only have to pay for your legal services if you win my case?
If a lawyer answers "yes" to all these questions, you're on the right track to choosing an attorney who can effectively handle your complex legal case. That's why we want to meet with you. We want to earn your trust and demonstrate why our law firm is the right one for you.
The Salomone & Morelli Advantage
There's a reason why we consistently win complicated accident cases in Connecticut. We call it The Salomone & Morelli Advantage. We often have an edge when it comes to successfully resolving a case for several different reasons. These include:
- Decades of experience handling difficult cases
- Cutting-edge investigative techniques
- Thorough pre-trial preparation methods
- Personalized attention for every client
- Renowned reputation for resolving tough cases
- Responsive approach to client questions
- Effective negotiating skills
- Aggressive attitude toward insurance companies