Detail-Oriented New Haven Attorneys Who Deliver Results
Tractor-trailers, delivery trucks and other large commercials vehicles often cause accidents in New Haven. Whether it's a rear-end accident on Church Street caused by a distracted truck driver or a high-speed collision on I-91 or I-95, truck accidents can result in serious injuries. That why you need an experienced New Haven truck accident lawyer working for you and protecting your rights.
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone & Morelli have years of experience handling all types of truck accidents. That's why we have such a strong track record of success. We understand how the legal system work in New Haven. We know what questions to ask to uncover the truth.
This might be your only opportunity to obtain the compensation you rightfully deserve for your truck accident. Seize it. Contact our New Haven office and schedule your free case evaluation right now. Best of all, you only pay us if we win your case. We work this way because we value your time and your money.
New Haven Office
376 Whalley Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511
Common Causes Of Truck Accidents?
Truck accidents happen in New Haven for many different reasons. The most common causes of truck accidents include:
- Speeding truck drivers
- Distracted truck drivers
- Falling asleep at the wheel
- Impaired driving (drugs or alcohol)
- Tailgating (driving to close to other vehicles)
However your truck accident happened in New Haven, we can help you hold the truck driver responsible for his or her actions.
Rely On Us
How We Can Help You
Truck accidents in New Haven can be very complicated for several reasons. These reasons include:
- Truck drivers deny doing anything wrong
- Trucking companies can be hard to reach (especially out-of-state trucking companies)
- Obtaining records from trucking companies can be difficult
- Trucking companies sometimes change their records after an accident in an attempt to conceal illegal activity
- Several different companies may be responsible for the accident (the trucking company, the company that loaded the truck, the company that packaged the products in the truck, etc.)
And then there are the insurance companies. As with most accidents, the insurance companies that represent the truck driver and the trucking company often do everything they can to pay accident victims as little as possible, even when the truck driver clearly caused the accident. In fact, the insurance companies tend to fight harder on truck accident claims because the stakes are so high.
That's not right. That's why we want to meet with you and help you hold the truck driver, the trucking company and anyone else responsible for your accident accountable for their actions. We know how the legal system works in New Haven and we do not rest until justice is served!