Injured On The Job In New Haven?
Our Workplace Accident Attorneys Can Help
Workplace accidents in New Haven can be extremely complicated. The state and federal laws governing workplace accidents are confusing. Even knowing who's responsible for compensating you for injuries might not be clear.
That's why you need a New Haven workplace accident lawyer on your side who understands how the legal system works in Connecticut. You need someone who puts your best interests first and does not rest until justice is served. You need the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone & Morelli.
Our law firm has well-earned reputation throughout Connecticut for consistently delivering results. We have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts, settlements, awards and benefits for injury victims and their loved ones in New Haven and statewide. Our case results speak volumes. That's why we want to meet with you.
New Haven Office
376 Whalley Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511
Common Workplace Accidents
There are so many different types of workplace accidents. Many of the most common ones we deal with in New Haven and across the state include:
- Construction accidents (including slip and fall accidents, falls from a height, exposure to hazardous materials, etc.)
- Hospital injuries (slip and fall injuries, back injuries, accidentally infected, etc.)
- Warehouse injuries (back injuries, broken bones, repetitive stress injuries, etc.)
- Restaurant injuries (burn injuries, back injuries, slip and fall accidents, etc.)
- Office injuries (carpal tunnel syndrome, back injuries, neck injuries, etc.)
Whatever type of workplace injury you're dealing with, no matter how complicated or straightforward it might seem, contact our law firm. We can explain all the legal options available to you - and make sure you get the money you rightfully deserve. Contact our New Haven office right now and schedule your free case evaluation today.