Take Back What Is Yours Now
When a serious accident turns your life-upside down, you don't have to let an insurance company decide what happens next. You can take back what is yours now!
At the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone, we understand just how devastating life-altering accidents can be. We know that in an instant, you can lose so much. You may be unable to return to work to collect a paycheck. You may lose work opportunities such as going to a job interview to advance in your career. You may lose the ability to enjoy hobbies or time with your family. If you are coping with losses after an accident, contact an experienced attorney immediately to learn about your rights. Call 1-800-WIN-WIN-1 for a free consultation. Find out how the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone can help you take back what is yours now!
How Our Attorneys Can Help
Our legal professionals have experience handling all types of serious personal injury and wrongful death cases in Massachusetts, from car accidents to fall down accidents, medical malpractice and more. We start by listening to you. We want to hear about the accident and your losses. Then we can help you begin to build a compelling case designed to produce results. Our attorneys leave nothing unexamined when handling a personal injury case or wrongful death claim. We put experience and resources to work for clients, with the goal of obtaining maximum compensation for your losses.
The following are some of the types of damages that are typical in personal injury cases. You may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical expenses: You may be entitled to compensation for past and future medical bills after an accident.
- Lost wages: Serious accidents may force you to take time off from work or even give up your job completely. We will fight for your loss of income.
- Loss of property: The accident might have caused thousands of dollars to your vehicle. Will make sure clients are compensated for property damage sustained in accidents.
- Pain and suffering: The insurance company for the at-fault individual or company may have to pay you for your pain and suffering. We know how to negotiate with the insurance company and will take a claim to court if necessary to pursue all the damages a client is entitled to receive.
- Emotional distress: An accident can have a severe psychological impact. In such cases, you may be entitled to receive compensation for emotional distress. Our attorneys know how to help clients obtain compensation for these claims, which can be difficult to prove.
- Loss of enjoyment: You may have lost enjoyment of life after an accident. Victims who pursue these types of damages should work with one of our experienced attorneys who understand what is required to prove these complex claims.
- Loss of consortium: If the injury has an adverse impact on your relationship with your spouse, you may be able to pursue damages for loss of consortium.
- Punitive damages: In some cases, the at-fault individual or company's behavior is so outrageously careless or reckless that the victim or family can pursue punitive damages. The goal of these types of damages is to punish the defendant and send a message to others that the negligent behavior will not be tolerated.
Contact the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone - Take Back What Is Yours Now!
A Massachusetts attorney with our firm can help you pursue damages, which are intended to "make the plaintiff whole" after an injury. Our goal is to help put clients back into the position they were before the accident occurred. Call 1-800-WIN-WIN-1 today for a free consultation. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay nothing unless we win.
Take back what is yours now! Contact the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone. Serving Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Pittsfield and all of Massachusetts.