Dog Bite You In Worcester? Our Lawyers Can Help
Dog attacks can be vicious. We know because our Worcester dog bite attorneys have dealt with many dog bite injuries in the city and throughout Massachusetts. Dog attacks often result in severe injuries to the face and hands, especially when young children are involved.
Many people bitten by dogs require emergency medical treatment. In certain cases, they might even need additional surgery, especially if a dog mauls their face. All of these medical treatments can add up fast. That's why it's critical that you contact us. We can help you obtain the compensation you deserve for your dog attack in Worcester.
The Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone has an outstanding record of success. We have recovered more than $500 MILLION in settlements, awards, benefits and verdicts for injury victims and their families in Worcester and throughout Massachusetts. That's why we want to meet with you. We know how serious dog attacks can be and we want to help.
545 Main St.
Worcester, MA 01608
Phone: (508) 753-1036
5 Things You Should Do After Your Dog Attack
If you or a member of your family has been attacked by a dog in Worcester, you need to take action immediately for your health, your safety and to protect your rights. That's why we strongly urge you to take the following 5 steps after a dog attack:
- Call the police - Having the police respond to your dog attack helps eliminate any doubt about exactly what happened. This is especially important when there are disputes later about how the attack happened and the severity of the incident.
- Talk to witnesses - If someone saw the dog attack, get the person's full name, address and phone number. This person's statement could be critical when it comes to obtaining the compensation you deserve for your dog attack.
- See a doctor - Seek medical treatment as soon as possible. Dog bites can become infected if they are not treated in time. By seeing a doctor, you also create a medical record of your attack, something insurance companies often require when reimbursing injury victims.
- Document your injury - The more information you have about your dog attack, the better. Take photographs of your injuries. Photograph the dog if possible - but only if it is safe to do so. Write down exactly what happened. Details matter.
- Contact us - Our attorneys can help you every step of the way. From investigating your dog attack, to negotiating with insurance companies, to filing a lawsuit on your behalf if necessary - we're prepared to do whatever it takes to win your case.
We understand many dog attacks involve animals that belong to friends or family. By contacting us, we can deal directly with their insurance company. That way, you won't hurt your relationship with a friend or loved one. Remember, you didn't do anything wrong. You shouldn't have to pay for a dangerous dog attack. Contact our Worcester office and schedule your free case evaluation today.