Hit By A Car In Worcester? Our Attorneys Can Help
Walking in Worcester can be dangerous. Our Worcester pedestrian accident lawyers know this all too well. Whether you're walking on Main Street or Franklin Street downtown or Park Avenue near WPI, all it takes it one reckless driver to cause a serious accident. Our Worcester pedestrian accident lawyers know based on years of experience. And since pedestrians have no protection against cars or trucks, such injuries are often severe, including:
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
Why Pedestrian Accidents Happen In Worcester
There are so many reasons why pedestrian accidents happen in Worcester. Weather conditions sometimes play a factor, especially during New England's notoriously snowy winters. But all year round, common causes of pedestrian accidents include:
- Texting while driving
- Drunk driving
- Tired driving
- Reckless driving
Whatever the cause of your pedestrian accident, no matter how straightforward it might seem, contact our law firm. Our attorneys at the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone have decades of experience dealing with pedestrian accidents throughout Worcester and statewide. We know how the legal system works here and what evidence to look for to build a strong case. We're even prepared to take your case to trial if necessary. That's why we have such a strong track record of success. We stop at nothing to make things right.
545 Main St.
Worcester, MA 01608
Phone: (508) 753-1036
"What should I do after a pedestrian accident in Worcester?"
We strongly recommend taking the following steps if you or loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident in Worcester:
- Call the police - Even if your accident seems minor, it's critical that you have the police investigate. Worcester police know what evidence to look for after an accident. They know what questions to ask. That way, you'll have an official report after your accident, something insurance companies often look at very carefully when determining how much to compensate you.
- See a doctor - Even if you feel fine, don't try to diagnose yourself. Leave it to the professionals. You could have a life-threatening internal injury. And if you don't receive medical treatment immediately, your life could be in danger. By having a doctor examine you, you'll also create an official record of your injuries. That way, you can prove you were hurt when trying to obtain compensation for your accident.
- Talk to witnesses - Worcester is a big city. Odds are someone saw your accident. If they did, have someone get the witness' full name, address and phone number. That way, you or your attorney can reach them in the future if they want to know exactly what happened.
- Take photographs - Either you or someone you trust should take photos of the accident scene, your injuries, damage to the vehicle - anything that you think might be important. Details help build strong legal cases.
- Contact us - Our attorneys know what to do after a pedestrian accident. We've been doing this work for decades. We understand how the legal system works in Worcester. We know how to find evidence, negotiate with insurance companies and file a lawsuit if necessary on your behalf. This may be your only opportunity for justice. Seize it. Contact us right now and discover what a dedicated Worcester pedestrian accident attorney can do for you.